Terms and Conditions
Howtogettingridofbees.com is an information website that provides a wide mix of content on bee control and conservation, particularly for personal and commercial properties. Listed below are some of the terms and conditions pertaining to the use of our website. Read through all the rules carefully:
- All the images and information posted on the website should not be copied or used anywhere else.
- Also, all the graphics used on the website (videos and pictures) are for educational purposes only.
- The bee sting treatments and bee control methods we’ve covered are based on our personal experiences and the shared wisdom of our team. These are not reviewed by any official or authorized organization, and hence, we recommend that you exercise your good sense while adopting any of these methods.
- We do not express or imply a guarantee of any kind for the bee removal methods we offer.
- The team doesn’t take any responsibility if something untoward happens while you try out any of the methods of bee removal.
- Website is managed by amateur bee lovers, hence the information might have some discrepancies, technical errors and other mistakes (though we try our best to provide error-free content)
- The owners of the website reserve the right to make changes to the website as they deem fit, anytime with or without prior notice
- All the links and external references provided on the website are but for your convenience, we do not endorse or associate ourselves with that website/portal
- Also, we should not be held liable in case you find some errors in the referred or linked web pages. Use the third-party links at your own risk
- Plagiarism of any kind (blatantly copying the content or the pictures without due credit) is a legal offense. You agree not to copy, distribute, publish or tweak the contents of this website as per your liking.
- If you access the website, it means you have read all the terms and conditions and agreed to follow them. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not visit this site.
You can contact us if you have any questions or concerns.